Monthly Archives: February 2013
Do you think career development resources should be better? Help me figure out how by sharing your insights in these two short surveys (addressing things related to what I talk about in my book). Please pass this along to friends as well… the more insight the better.
As many of you know, I recently published a book, The Young Professional’s Guide to the Working World: Savvy Strategies to Get in, Get ahead to Rise to the top. Sales are going well and so far the reviews and press have been great!
Check it out on Amazon here, in paper or Kindle version. Feel free to spread the word too!
The Young Professional’s Guide to the Working World provides important insights on the topics essential to success within the first 5-10 years of any corporate career, including:
- How to get promoted faster and drive results not matter what your industry or job title
- The 25 attributes all successful young professionals possess
- How to avoid being a DOPE (someone who Disses Opportunity, Potential & Earnings)
- The keys to becoming a STAR in your career (someone who is Savvy, Tenacious, Adaptive & Resourceful)
- How to create and implement a career blueprint plan, the right way
- Leveraging mentoring to ensure career success
Also, look out for the 2nd book in the YP series, The Young Professional’s Guide to Managing, due out in May of this year.